WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

5 MA's To Texas, Malaysia And Singapore

Here are the 5 MA's I mailed out last month, and fortunately, all of them were already recieved by the recipients. Now that's a big sigh of relief. Many thanks to Margaret for taking care of my Malaysia mail. Your help is really appreciated MW.:)


Initial and Sampler Theme MA's for July and August 2009
I signed up for 3 initial MA for month of July, and as I mentioned in my previous post last month, I mixed up with the dates. I stitched the Roses Theme and Sampler Theme way ahead of time compare to the Initial Theme which was supposed to be the first. I hope you likeyour new MA's and stash ladies. I did enjoy stitching all your pieces.

Initial MA for Dawn of Texas, USA
Stitched on 28 count yellow linen using DMC threads
Embelished with cluny lace
Initial MA for Lillie of Malaysia
Stitched on 28 count Mauve Quaker using DMC threads
Initial MA for Joanne of Malaysia
Stitched on 32 count Irish Linen using DMC Threads
Sampler MA for Margaret
Stitched on 28 count Mauve Quaker using DMC Threads
Sampler MA for Jean of Singapore
Stitched on 28 count Mauve Quaker using DMC threads

Have a great stitching weekend everybody!

3 comments:

Sue in Australia said...

Lody, Your mail art is so beautiful. I would be worried about the stitching getting dirty or lost.

LODY said...

Thanks Sue. I know what you mean about being worried. I always feel the same. LOL
It's always a big sigh of relief when my recipients tell me they got their MA. I know they feel the same as well.
Despite the worries and risks, I still love exchanging MA's.:)

Lillie said...

The MA are indeed fabulous. Thank you so much Lody and the stash too.

Oh! congrads to the winner in your draw..sob..sob...I didn't win...LOL
kiddiiiing!!