WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Friday, March 13, 2009

Surprises from France

Not one, not two but three! Anne Marie, a dear friend from France sent me 3 fabulous surprises - DFEA magazine, Point De Croix magazine and a pretty little purse with spring theme. I was blown away with Anne Marie's generosity. Than you so much!
DFEA & Point De Croix Magazines
from Anne Marie of France
Before opening the packages, I was kinda guessing what's inside. I knew that the big envelope contains magazines, but never did I imagine that Anne Marie will go extra mile again and make another exquisite piece for me. The finishing is one-of-a-kind as always! If only my camera could showcase the fine details of her finishing, I'm sure you'll be ooohhhing and ahhhing as well.
An Exquisite Spring Purse from Anne Marie
I couldn't thank you enough with all these goodies you sent me my dear friend. I'm still speechless whenever I look at the purse, but it sure does give a smile on my face. It will be treasured for life, that's for sure. Both magazines has wonderful designs, and though I can't understand any French word written in them, the finishing ideas are very clear to me! I did and will always enjoy browsing them.
From the bottom of my heart, thank you very very much Anne Marie!
backdated post: 2009-0322

No comments: