WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Food Food Food

Can you tell I'm busy cooking? DH might say no though... he'll definitely say I'm busy crafting! LOL We had another family gathering on March 15 at SIL's house. There was a lot of food as each of us brought something. I baked cherry-topped cheesecake, turtle brownies, and maple syrup glazed baby carrots. I can't remember who brought what but everything was surely delicious. Aside from above mentioned, we also had turkey, ham, deviled eggs, broccoli casserole, sweet corn casserole, three beans salad, rolls, chili beans, mashed potato, and gravy, apple crisp, orange-pineapple dessert, home-made ice cream (by MIL), etc... so much food I can hardly recall what else we had. LOL Everybody went home with bags of left-over food.

Since February (up to present), I eat sauteed baby spinach and salmon at least once a week. It's sooooooo yummy, specially with fried rice! We've been stocking up bags and bags of spinach just so I can have some whenever I want to. DH doesn't like spinach & salmon much but he's doing good on his diet. We try to have a guilt-free eating on his day-offs, and I usually prepare heeavy meals on those days... i.e. green bean casserole, cheesy potato casserole, pork chops, etc.

Food Food Food

I finally had the chance to steam my Siopao a couple weeks back. I'm sure I'll get more soon...

Siopao

Happy eating all!

backdated post: 2009-0322

No comments: