WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cabochons and a Small Finish

After finishing those encrusted pendants last month, I've had this idea of incorporating a face cabochon on my future projects. So I searched for these lovelies and was lucky to find a seller at ebay who doesn't need them. My second option is to buy molds and make them myself... but I cancelled the idea as my hands are already full with on-going projects.

FACE CABS FOR ENCRUSTED EMBROIDERY
And as a tribute for the upcoming "Heartland Region Seminar" on April 22-26, 2009, I made this triangular pincushion. The finished piece ressembles a toblerone (the chocolate... LOL). The 3 main sides has different motifs which can be finished as bookmarks, scissors sheath, etc.
FRIENDS IN STITCHES PINCUSHION
will be launched at Springtime in the Valley
Merchandise Night is April 23, 2009, 6PM to 9PM
Marriot Hotel, Cedar Rapids
We had our taxes done yesterday, now that's less thing to worry about.:) Healthwise, I've been having sore-throat since yesterday so I try not to talk too much. I feel like my toncils will start to swell... But that's no excuse for not stitching, right? LOL
My hands are already itching to stitch the above cabochons so I better sign off now! I hope everybody's having a great stitching day!

1 comment:

Lillie said...

I hoped you are feeling better.
Nice face...LOL
Enjoy them