WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Sewing Accessory Set

I was just telling DH the other day when we went in town that it's so nice to see our roads dry again... then came another awful weather yesterday morning. It snowed from 6AM until almost noon I think, and by noontime, everything outside is white again. It seems like the inches of snow was not enough, it snowed again in the evening. Yay!
I haven't been doing much stitching (again) lately so I thought I'll just share one of my back finishes... a 3-pc sewing accessory set. I seldom use yellow in my stitching but I like it's effect on this set.
Victorian Yellow Rose Sewing Accessories Set
Pinkeep, Scissors Sheath and Fob
Remember this flip-top bead holders from my previous post? Well, as you can see, I already filled them up and I'm so loving the box. I wish I bought 5 of these cases. They're fabulous and very handy. Now I could easily grab a bead box in a hurry without worrying too much how to handle the case properly. I will definitely buy more of these in the near future, and ditch my old system ofbead storage. I will show photos of my old system on later posts.
Flip-top Bead Holders
Hmmmnnn, I finally mailed my registration forms and payment for the EGA Heartland Region Seminar last Friday, and will be taking one of Lynn Payette's class. I heard that she's such a fabulous teacher and I can't wait to meet her. I wish I could attend more classes, specially D. Powell's classes, but that weekend of the seminar is DH birthday so I had to cut back my time on the seminar.
Also, I was so way behind sending Christmas gifts to some stitching friends so I started mailing out some last Friday, and hope to finish everything before Valentines Day. LOL There's still a bunch here waiting to be sent.
Well, I hope everybody's having a great stitching day!

No comments: