WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

TCN Server Problem and Upcoming Designs

I finished designing TCN website a couple days back but didn't try to upload the files to the server till yesterday. The files were all successfully uploaded but for some reason, I couldn't make them available to the internet. I've been infront of the computer for almost 24 hours trying to figure out what's the problem... so I finally decided to ask for help from my webhost provided this morning. I hope they can respond the soonest so I know what are/were my mistakes.
Unfortunately, I'm not that familiar with HTML, and this is the first time that I used a software to design a site. With my old website in the past, I used their "drag-n-drop" site builder so it was a lot easier.
I really hoped that Timber Creek Needleworks will be available this month just in time for the August 2008 Designer Column at TGOSM. At any rate, I will keep on updating this blog and TCN Blog to keep you guys updated on what's going on. I will also post photos of new and upcoming designs at TCN Blog.
Moreso, I've been busy since this morning incorporating Timber Creek at Lody's Creations website. Once the server problem is resolved, I will separate the contents again.
Here's a peek of the upcoming TCN designs:

9-Patch Quilt Pincushion

Release Date: November 2008

A design with 9 blocks joined together to form this canoe-style pincushion. Each block measures 30w x 30h stitches with a floral theme. A must have to those who love and collect OOAK needlework smalls, and a great project to quilt lover as well. Assemply is very easy! Detailed instructions and finishing diagram is included in the pattern booklet/leaflet.

Learn to Stitch Tray

Release Date: September 2008

A Stitching Set housed on a hand-made tray with an approximate finished size of 6 1/2" square. The pincushion is detachable and underneath it is a couple pages of felt pages to hold needles. Lots of tiny compartment to hold our stitching treasures!

Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to drop me a line or 2. Happy stitching to all!

UPDATE as of August 1st: The server problem is finally resolved. Thanks so much to the outstanding support and assistance of Fast Domain's staffs, particularly Sarah, Matt & Ani.

4 comments:

Biblo said...

Love your new designs, Lody... Congrats! Hope you have your server problems resolve soon.

Janet C said...

Great designs esp. the 9-patch pincusion!

Unknown said...

loving those designs esp the pin cushion never seen one like it before :)

Véronique said...

Félicitations pour ce beau blog.
I hope sse all your beautiful works