WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Iowa 2008 Flood...

has finally subside and the clean-up begins. Out of 99 counties in Iowa, 83 are disaster areas... billions and billion worth of damages. Aside from residents whose houses fully submerged in water, one of the main concern here now are farmers whose fields are still flooded. Kinda late to re-plant I think but it seems like some are considering it. Iowa is the main producer of corn in the US and as the news said, there might be a little shortage of corn coming up.
The soil is very saturated still... Some veggies in my garden didn't make it but I don't wanna re-plant anymore. Good thing my eggplant, tomatoes and green beans are all alive though... lol
Comments:
BJ (of Malaysia), thanks for dropping by... I always try to leave a comment on your blog whenever I visit but couldn't do it... lol Love all the recent projects you completed.
Monique, thanks so much for all your help! You're such a great help and I'll be forever thankful I found you in this worldwide-web.
To everybody who drop by, thanks so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your receding flood is headed down river to us! I just tagged you on my blog :) And you're quite welcome; happy to help!