WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter To All

Hope everybody's having a great Easter Sunday!

Easter, or Holy Week as we call it, is a big deal back home as majority of the population are Catholic. The offices usually close on Wednesday and resumes the following Monday. Though I lived in Manila since college till I left for US, I never missed our Holy Week celebration in Pampanga, my hometown. Yes, the sceneries below are done every year by devotees. It may sound weird but this celebration attracts city people and/or tourists. I am not a religious person but I do respect other people's beliefs... ALWAYS.

1 comment:

Janet C said...

I've heard that the Filipinos go all out to celebrate Holy Week (being the only Catholic country in SEA). I had to miss Good Friday service this year as I have to travel to another town that day, but with God's grace I was able to attend Easter Sunday mass at the town.
May the risen Lord bless and keep you thoughout the year.