WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Beginning Of My Stitching Journey

I started crafting on 2002 particularly jewelry making, digital scrapbooking & photo dvd montage, but only got hooked to cross stitching the following year. The hobby that started as something just to simply pass the boredom became an addiction and now I can't let a day pass without stitching.
My interests on stitching designs evolved in the past few years from religious images, characters, nature scenes, animals, traditional & historical samplers, quakers, primitive, etc. However, I never finished my first cross stitch small till June 2006 and they are so addictive that I now keep on experimenting out-of-the-frame needlework finishings.
Whenever time permits, I will share my recent finishes that I hope we could all enjoy in this virtual world. So please do stop by often and drop a line or 2 should you have any query related to my works... or just because... as this blog will serve as my crafting and stitching journal!

No comments: