WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

A NEW DAY

This is the beginning of a new day.
I have been given this day to use as I will.
I can waste it or use it.
I can make it a day long to be remembered for its joy,
its beauty and its achievements,
or it can be filled with pettiness.
What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it.
When tomorrow comes - this day will be gone forever,
but I shall hold something which I have traded for it.
It may be no more than a memory, but if it is a worthy one
I shall not regret the price.
I want it to be gain not loss, good not evil, SUCCESS not FAILURE.
~ Author UNKNOWN ~

No comments: