WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The GOODS And The BAD

The GOOD: As always, DH came home last Monday with this bundle for our you know what... the day we exchanged "I do's". It seems like those moments were just yesterday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just can't imagine my life if I had never met you,
fallen in love, and been smart enough to know you were the one...
I could never do without the big and little things you do daily
to delight me, surprise me, and make me happy.

Give me forever, and I still couldn't find the words
to tell you all the ways you make my life complete...

But there's one thing I can do and do very well...
and that's love you with all my heart.
~from DH (minus some parts... LOL)~

Our happiness together
and our love for one another,
gives today special meaning.
I'm so happy to be sharing my life with you.
~for DH (I design/print my card for him)~
Happy Anniversary Honey!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The BAD: I lost count how many times we lost the electricity today... around 10 times, or more. But I was sure glad the longest was only an hour, while the rest were just few minutes. Due to severe road conditions, DH had to check-in at the hotel where he worked to be safe... and so he can make it to his last work day this week.
The GOOD: Though the ice storm today made our winter days even colder, I love the fact that these trees gave me some inspiration earlier. Will work on an ICE STORM jewelry set in the near future.
The GOOD: Sipping this mocca frap while updating my blog, PRICELESS!

Stay warm everybody!

No comments: