WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Bracelets and Earrings Galore

Again, the beading bug continues. I've never enjoyed "stringing" this much. It's obviously way faster than bead stitching and embroidery but I can honestly say I'll be able to wear the pieces everyday or on any occassion. Only few projects below were created with peyote and spiral weaving.
I used up one of my christmas GC on more jewelry supplies to increase my glass beads stash. I had to grabbed more glass pearls to accommodate the bracelets I wanted to make... as seen below!
Though I'm not a dangling earring person, I love creating them. Each piece I make reminds me of my niece back home, who doesn't wanna wear earrings unless they're dangling... and she's 7 years old! LOL
The earrings below are 7 pairs per set... all made with gradated glass pearls but differs with rondelle accent: in red, in white crystal, and in rainbow shades. The rondelles were casted in silver so I used sterling silver earring hooks.
I have more beadworks to share but will save those for later posts. I better post more stitchy-related next.

Hope everybody's having a great stitching day!

No comments: