WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

TGOSM 2009 Ornie Exchange From Las Vegas

I partake in this year's ornament exchange at TGOSM group and Mary from Las Vegas is my partner. I recieved this fabulous package yesterday filled with lovely flatfold and goodies. Thank you so much for everything Mary! I love them all!
Flatfold from Mary
2009 TGOSM Ornament Exchange
Goodies from Mary: Chocolates and Poker Cards
I finally found the other beads I got from Manila (I know there's more... LOL), so here they are. Some of these will be used on my on-going projects. Will talk about it on my next post!
More Yummy Glass Beads from Manila
Have a great stitching day everybody!

No comments: