WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Quick Finishes And Veggies Galore

Here's another batch of quick finishes... which I call no-brainer designs! Some were done months ago, but some few days ago.

One more day and it's Fair time already. I can't wait to see the various needleworks on display at the Fabrics & Threads Division - Varied Industries Building. Every year, it's the first and last building we visit... I can't just browse at them once.
MIL gave us a call yesterday as her garden is overflowing with veggies again. We picked up green beans, then DH digged some potatoes and carrots... lots of them. Needless to say, that's out lunch yesterday and today, along with a bunch of fried chicken I fixed yesterday afternoon. Before we went at MIL's house, we also picked some veggies from our garden. I got 3 yummy eggplants and a lot of cucumbers. I do really need to start making pickles, up to now, all I make are refrigirator pickles... so yummy!
It's so hot here now, and I think it will be hotter tomorrow. I hope everybody's having a great week. Happy stitching!

No comments: