WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Wonderful Book Stash

I have been on stashing diet for a long while now since my suppliers are sooooooo kind enough to provide the materials for my models. Thank you so much to Charles Craft and Stitches & Spice.
I've been in book heaven since I recieved these needlework related books in the mail on Wednesday... a total of 29 books. LOL They were left-over from the garage sale of the EGA chapter I'm into. Proceeds of the sale will be donated to the EGA chapter. I'm extremely happy with my purchase as majority of them are Dover Needlework Series, in which I started collecting years ago. Majority of the books were published on 1960's & 1970's, a big big plus. I love old books, period!

Needlework Books from CVCEGA Members
I wish I could complete my collection of SANQ as well but with no luck. I try to bid at ebay once in a while they go really high at times (at least the ones I want).
How about you fellow fabric stabbers, what's your new needlework/stash purchase that you enjoy most lately?

No comments: