WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Roses Theme MA for Anastasia of Kentucky

Somehow I mixed up the dates of the MA exchanges and I thought this MA was due last month, instead of end of July. I think my exchange partner was surprise to recieve it early. Moreso, I started to think it gone MIA (missing-in-action)... but thank goodness it arrived on its destination safely as it was mailed AS IS.
House Theme MA for Anastasia of Kentucky
Main Motif: Whimzi Rose of Just Nan
The main design is a freebie design from Just Nan while the dainty roses are my own. This is the first time I stitched on 18 count fabric, and I had to used pearl cotton instead of stranded floss. I thought of finishing it a little different so I added ribbon trimmings on the flap for extra fling. The inside lip was also embellished with cluny lace. It's a quick project but I had fun finishing it.
I hope you like your new MA Anastasia. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lillie said...

You are not alone Lody, I made similar mixedup at NNC too last year. Nice blue, matched the fabric.