WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Frustrated

I took a break from stitching earlier to check if I'll find a new finished pagoda. Yes, I found some... and I also found some stitchers publishing the tutorials on their blogs. I'm very frustrated right now.
Makes me wonder how many more will I find. Now I understand the dillema of other designers and teachers... they're afraid that their hardwork will be plastered all over the internet. I can't blame them why they prefer to focus on teaching.
Whenever one of my creation gets published on a magazine, I always offer help with regards to stitching and finishing aspect. I guess that's not enough!
Oh well, I'm so sorry for whining... I'm sure my disappointment will go away.
On the positive note, I'm still recieving queries about my recent sewing set published at Creative Embroidery & Cross Stitch magazine. Almost everyday, I read an email how much they're inspired to stitch the set. I can't wait to see a photo of your completed pieces ladies.:) And thank you so much for your emails. They're highly appreciated.
Happy stitching!

No comments: