WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Monday, December 29, 2008

Embroidery & Cross Stitch Magazine


Embroidery & Cross Stitch Magazine Volume 15 No. 12
My Favourite Things Stitcher's Companion Set
Timber Creek Needleworks
Note: My design is at the lower left in the cover
When I was advised by Marilyn, editor of Australian magazine Embroidery & Cross Stitch, that one of my designs will be published in this month's issue and that they'll gonna send me a copy of the magazine, I was extremely excited. Actually, whatever magazine my design is being featured, I feel the same way. LOL Anyway, I can't wait to see the ECS magazine and finally, it arrived today... a close-up photo of "My Favourite Things" can be found here.
If you don't have a copy yet, get one now... you'll be glad you did! It has lots of wonderful projects for every needleworker, i.e. cross stitch, hardanger, CQ, beadworks, etc. Thank you so much for an amazing issue Marilyn! Here's a small part of the write-ups:
On the flip side, DH finally made it home this morning. His hunting buddies were here this morning and were so kind to do the butchering (is it the right words? LOL) of our deer. By mid-afternoon, they were back with the cut-up deer pieces. I managed to pick some good parts and made it into "tocino" (marinated with brown sugar, pineapple juice and some seasonings). The rest of the deer meat is now in the freezer and will delivered to the meat locker soon to process it into summer sausages & deer sticks. Yummy!
Weather got better and lots of snow was melted... it's muddy outside though... yay I better go back to my stitching now so I can share some stitching photos soon. Write later!

1 comment:

Janet C said...

Congratulations, Lody! Will try to look out for the issue.
Happy New Year to you and your DH.