WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Monday, December 8, 2008

CVC-EGA 2008 Ornament Exchange

CVC-EGA 2008 Ornament Exchange
Cristmas Hearts Ornament
Design by Timber Creek Needleworks
Published at TGOSM November 2008 Ornament Issue
I managed to participate on the 2008 Ornament Exchange of CVC Embroiderers Guild of America despite the fact that I won't be able to attend the brunch party on December 13th in Cedar Rapids. I stitched Christmas Hearts, my contribution to TGOSM November 2008 Ornament Issue, though I have to admit I made some changes on the original design to make it OOAK. The lazy daisies at the corners and at the center of kloster blocks were replaced by spider web roses and cluster of beaded flower respectively. I hope my partner will like it.:) Thanks to Sally for taking care of my exchange. I mail-out the ornament today via priority mail for speedy delivery and she'll gonna send the ornament from my partner in return. I also included 3 altoid tins in the package, 1 was personalized with Sally's name (design similar to what I made for Lexie), while the other 2 are from my various altoid finishings last month. Unfortunately, I didn't able to take photos of all the package I sent.
I can't wait to see my ornament in the mail. I will put up my small tree tomorrow so I can start to admire the ornaments from my exchange partners.
We're expecting ice storm tonight, hope it won't be too bad. Keep warm everybody!

No comments: