in Satin Stitches, Woven Bars, Dove's Eye, Lazy Daisies
and Beaded Rosebuds
I was about to finish all the hardanger biscornus I stitched on Friday and Saturday yesterday but I ended up stitching some more. I got hooked in them that I had to stitch 2 pieces each design... lol I think I stitched and finished about 10 pieces - from Friday evening while watching the presidential debate up to last night. At any rate, I finished all the biscornus today, and just got them done now (almost midnight), considering I didn't do any stitching today. I won't show all the completed pieces as I'll submit some of them on magazines.:)
Oh, and one other thing, I used cotton fabric as backing materials... similar finishing to my first batches of biscornus last year. My loyal customers can attest to that... lol The only difference is that I know a lot of technique now how to finish them well using any cotton fabric... printed or plain. Not to mention they all have hand-sewn sheered ribbon edgings.
Till next time my dear friends!