WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Merry Cox Sewing Accessories

Merry's Heirloom Sewing Accessories by Merry Cox
I'm wrapping up February 2008 with Merry's Heirloom Sewing Accessories by Merry Cox(pattern copyrighted 1994). As always, I had to do some modification on the design as I replaced the personalization or initials with motifs. I didn't do much stitching recently as the nerve on my lower left eye bugged me. Everything's back to normal now though but I still don't wanna put too much pressures on my eyes.
My family had their share of colds and flu recently and am just so glad I didn't. First was SIL, then DH, and this last couple of days were MIL and our dear Katie. I spent the whole day with Katie yesterday (from 6:00 AM to 5:30PM) as SIL can't have a day-off due to important meetings. Katie's feeling a lot better when I left last night so SIL thought she'll be able to go to school today.
Other than that, not much going on in here... but we're so happy that the sun was up today and melted some snow as we got another bunch yesterday.

1 comment:

Deb said...

Oh, Lody, I adore this group!!! It's so beautiful and beautifully finished by you, of course. It's a charming little set...
Hugs,
Deb