WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Beading Daily Necklace Swap

Need I say more that I was busy beading the last couple of months! Well, not only I was beading, I also joined my first beadwork exchange. My partner is Melinda from Alaska, who's into bright colors. I found some striking beads in my stash so I concentrated on them... and here's what I came out with.
Necklace and Earrings Set for Melinda of Alaska
Techniques: tubular peyote and stringing
Materials: freshwater pearls, turquoise gemstones and seed beads
My sendee partner is Lois from Utah and she made me this fabulous piece! I love it and had to wear it once I got it. I seldom do wirework in the past, but I can see myself wireworking in the near future.

Necklace from Lois of Utah
Technique: basic wirework
Materials: Mother of Pearls, bicones, and freshwater pearls
And another BD friend made this commissioned works for me. I'm planning to use them on a special project so stay tune. Made of sterling silver and copper wires.

Have a great Tuesday all!

1 comment:

Lillie said...

Both sent and received exchange are awesome.