WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Circle Of Tree And Bulaklak Jewelry Sets

Made these sets for my friend and her daughter. Unfortunately, by the time I was stitching them, I only have few focal beads so I had to work from what I have.
I knew for a fact that my friend loves to wear tubes and/or spaghetti strap tops as they live in the sunny state, so I thought this kind of necklace will serve her well. It can be worn either the pendant in front as Y-style or let it dangle at the back as choker style.
CIRCLE OF TREE
Technique: Spiral Weave and Basic Wirework
Materials: Shell Drops, Seed and E Beads
And this Bulaklak set is for her 12-yo daughter. I love classic look and I think the set can be worn with almost anything. The necklace is a long Y-style.
WHITE BULAKLAK CLASSIC
Technique: Off-loom Beadweaving and Stringing
Materials: Seed Beads, Crystals and Glass Pearls
Be warm everybody!

No comments: