WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

More Packages From Australia

I had been blessed with wonderful stitching friends, suppliers and editor. I couldn't ask for more. The following packages were sent by two wonderful friends from down-under.

I recieved this package from Naomi of Stitches and Spice while I was in the Philippines. There were fats hand-dyed linen and lots of hand-dyed threads: stranded cotton, sampler, and silks. Thanks so much for your generosity Naomi. I really appreciate what you're doing.
These sets of thread winders are so lovely... and are must-haves to any stitcher's collection. Kirsten surprised me with her complete set of winders and a lovely scissors from Dinky Dyes. This package came along with my needle etui model below. Thank you so much for this fabulous collection Kirsten. I can't wait to incoporate them with my models.

Watch out for more posts... I have more to share later. Have a great stitching day everybody!

No comments: