WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Halloween Exchange From Jennifer

My blog has been neglected for 2 months already, yet it seems like it's only yesterday the last time I posted. I have so much to write, but I wanna start with the "Halloween Exchange" package from Jen as I was so thrilled when she told me I'm her recipient partner. Since I was out of the country when she mailed the package, I didn't able to open it till I returned over a week ago. This is the first package I opened among the many packages waiting for me.
Jen made a lovely stitched pillow for me with a design from Hillside Sampling called Pickled Pumpkin. Both stitching and finishing are so neat. The finishing fabric coordinated very well with the stitched piece. I wish I can sew as good as you! I love it Jen and I'll surely think of you whenever I put it out.
Whenever we have an exchange at FIT Group, a little someting is included, and this exchange is no exception. Jen pampered me with fabulous halloween goodies: patterns from Sam Sarah and Trail Creek Farm, yummy candies, socks, a cutie violet sponge (which remind me of my newest SIL, as her fave color is violet), swankie hankies, and a thoughtful card.
Thank you so much for this lovely exchange Jen. Everything in the package is highly appreciated. The pillow and goodies surely put a smile on my face...
To see more of Jen's lovely works, do visit her blog here! Will write more later... Happy Stitching!

No comments: