WELCOME


ABOUT TCN & LODY'S CREATIONS ONLINE SHOP

Timber Creek Needleworks is a newly opened counted thread company owned by a husband and wife team. Launched on August 2008, TCN specializes in traditional and new techniques 3-dimensional hand-finishings.
Lody's Creations now carry some stocks for your stitching and finishing needs. Watch out for more items in the near future as we offer a group discount. Also, we can easily get inventories from Yarn Tree, a cross stitch distributor from Iowa, so please browse Yarn Tree's website and let us know if you want us to do a special order for you. Please take note that they only sell to shop owners and you can not place an order directly to them.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Halloween/Autumn Exchange For Laura

This is the first time I participated on a Halloween Exchange and I love it. Jen organized it for FIT Group and my partner is Laura. I mailed her package the other day and was recieved today. That was fast ha! I hope you enjoy your smalls Laura.
I have to admit I don't have much patterns for Halloween but I was sure glad I found some Prairie Schooler (which is one of Laura's fave designer) patterns in my stash... the Owl Ornament and Cat Pinkeep. When my 2009 JCS magazine Halloween issue arrived in the mail, I immediately stitched Knotted Tree Needlearts' "Happy Jack" as Laura like pumpkins too.
2009 Halloween/Autumn Exchange for Laura
I can barely recall the stash I put in the package so I grabbed one of the photo Laura shared in the group earlier.
The Extra Goodies: Scissors, Beaded Fob, Ribbon,
Needles, Fabric, Charms, and Googly Eyes
There's another exchange from another group on its way to the recipient but has to travel overseas. I may not be able to participate on an exchange till next year as I have some deadlines to finish till December.
I hope everybody's having agreat stitching weekend!

3 comments:

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Quite a lovely package for your exchange - lovely finishes on the H'ween ornies! I imagine you will do more soon, just for YOU!

Lillie said...

Everything looked wonderful.

Anne Marie said...

Wonderful this new look :o)