I love over a hundred blogs - stitching, cooking, sewing, etc. - so I'm awarding all of you who read this post.:)
Please consider yourself awarded and don't forget to post the following rules on your Blog.
1. The winner can put the logo on their Blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other Blogs.
4. Put the links to those Blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the Blogs of those you've nominated.
Wendy and Emily, DH is now curious too about "BENTO"! lol Japanese bentos were featured at CBS morning news yesterday morning and we were both oohhh-ing and aahh-ing with their lovely and veryyyyyyy expensive versions of bentos. lol The producers focused on wooden bentos (which cost up to $1,000+) and of course the traditional plastic ones. I asked DH if he wants me to make bento for him since he usually bring lunch at work, he told me no need as he'll gonna need a lot bigger bentos than those featured yesterday.